This 1948 Willys has had major body reconfiguration to enlarge it. It’s been lengthened, widened and more depth was added to fit on a 2014 JK 2DR Rubicon Chassis. It also has a Cummins 4BT engine that produces 200 HP and 465 ft lbs of Torque with a T-19 4 speed manual transmission. This Jeep has SO much to offer and a lot of custom work has been done. Here is a list of some things that have been done.
– Cummins 4BT 200hp/ 465 ft of torque
– T-19 4 speed manual transmission
– Jeep 241j Transfer-case
– 3 inch Mid arm suspension lift
– Dana 44 Rubicon front and rear axles with Functioning Lockers
– Custom 6 point roll cage
– Jeep JK seats covered in leather front and rear
– Custom classic auto-meter gauges
– USB port
– Led lights
– Custom front Bumper w/Warn Zeon winch38x13.50 Mickey Thompson Baja Pro XS tires
– 17″ Hutchinson DOT bead-lock rims
– Full Spider-shade Bikini Top
– Tuffy large center console.
– The title is a California Title that has passed inspection and is titled as a 2014 Jeep.
** Rear seat is not pictured in some of these but we do have the seat.
Lokace: Clearwater, Florida, Spojené státy americké